|Compared to Last Week||+2.33|
Successfully crawled data from Craigslist. Went to some good restaurants. Played two nice tennis games.
- First python crawler project.
- Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures using Python, by Brad Miller and David Ranum, 80% to 85%
- Fon-Fon, by Nazareth, Ernesto, 30% to 50%
- Body weight is up to 173.8lb, keep waistline at 83cm
- Important FIRST.
- Make plans for tomorrow before sleep and analysis it after.
- Pre-analysis and post-analysis for decisions.
- Strength of left lower back.
- Get up early and do the important thing first.
- Finish Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures using Python.
- Create Framework for SugAR Poke with Django
- Join one big event relating to Machine learning
- Write letter to professors.
|Important thing FIRST||3|
|Mindfulness and Noting||1|
|Get up at 6:30||1|
|Piano, Exercise, Pronunciation||1|
I always have difficulties with gloomy weather. Will do the following tests: Turn on light after wake up. Eat Vitamin D. Meditate and exercise more. Focus more in the first three hours after getting up.